Structural Optimization Workshop
Structural Optimization using GENESIS and Design Studio
What will be covered:
- Overview of GENESIS Software Features and Capabilities
- Overview of Design Studio for GENESIS Software Features and Capabilities
- Performing Topology, Sizing, Shape, Topometry, Freeform and Topography Optimizations
- Creating Optimization Data Using Design Studio
- Post-processing of Optimization Results with Design Studio
- Hands-On Exercises will be Solved by the Attendees with Instructor Help
This workshop covers the different optimization capabilities and features of GENESIS and Design Studio. Shape, sizing, topography, topometry, and topology optimizations are introduced. GENESIS is a fully integrated finite element analysis and design optimization software package, written by leading experts in structural optimization. Design Studio for GENESIS is a design oriented pre- and post-processor graphical interface for GENESIS. Design Studio allows users to display finite element models and to easily create GENESIS design data. It allows users to display analysis as well as optimization results.
- If you have any questions regarding the workshops please contact:
- Phani Adduri (email: email@example.com) (phone: 248-596-1611 x101)
Early registration is encouraged due to limited seating.