Composite and Frequency Response Optimization Workshop
Composite and Frequency Response Optimization
What will be covered:
- Overview and GENESIS and Design Studio
- Optimization of Laminated Composites
- Optimization based on Frequency Response
- Creating Optimization Data Using Design Studio
- Post-processing of Optimization Results with Design Studio
- Hands-On Exercises will be Solved by Attendees with Instructor Help
About the Workshop:
This workshop will provide an in-depth look at optimization using frequency response analysis using GENESIS and Design Studio. The beta method, used for minimizing the maximum value, is used to optimize based on frequency response. In this workshop we will also look at the capabilities of GENESIS to optimize laminated composites. Optimization for layer thickness, angles and shape are covered.
About the Software:
GENESIS is a fully integrated finite element analysis and design optimization software package, written by leading experts in structural optimization. Shape, sizing, topography, topometry, and topology optimizations are available to the user.
Design Studio for GENESIS is a design oriented pre- and post-processor graphical interface for GENESIS. Design Studio allows users to display finite element models and to easily create GENESIS design data. It allows users to display analysis as well as optimization results.
Contact VR&D for dates
- If you have any questions regarding the workshop please contact:
- Phani Adduri (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) (phone: 248-596-1611 x101)