With the ever changing economic conditions worldwide, now more than ever before optimization needs to be an essential part of the design process. Through the use of optimization, organizations can efficiently take their designs to market while saving time, money and energy.
VR&D is now offering free seminars for those interested in learning more about the practical use of optimization today.
VR&D are also offering free workshops that provide an introduction and a brief overview of our software capabilities and features.
- Multidisciplinary Optimization Workshop
- Structural Optimization Workshop
- Non-Linear Response Optimization Workshop
- Composite and Frequency Response Optimization Workshop
- Shape Optimization Workshop
- Automotive Body Optimization Workshop
- Freeform and Composite Optimization Workshop
Upcoming Workshop Schedule (Click on the course name for more information.)
|Structural Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||October 4, 2018|
|Multidisciplinary Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||October 5, 2018|
|Structural Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||November 15, 2018|
|Non-Linear Response Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||November 16, 2018|
To register for a scheduled workshop, complete the registration form.
Watch our videos to learn more.
For questions, contact email@example.com or call 1-248-596-1611 x101.