Large Scale Optimization for LS-DYNA® Analysis
ESLDYNA is an optimization software that couples GENESIS optimization to the LS-DYNA®(*) Nonlinear Analysis. ESLDYNA is based on the Equivalent Static Loads (ESL) method which takes advantage of the capability of GENESIS to solve large scale optimization problems based on the responses from a nonlinear finite element analysis. It also helps to significantly reduce the design time by identifying high performance designs with five to ten nonlinear analyses.
(*) LS-DYNA is a trademark of Livermore Software Technology Corporation. LS-DYNA is a general-purpose finite element program capable of simulating highly nonlinear, transient dynamic problems.
- Reduced Computational Cost
- Easy implementation of Shape, Sizing,Topology, Topometry, Topography, and Freeform design changes
- Easy and efficient coupling using the Design Studio Plugin
- Seamlessly integration of GENESIS optimization capabilities with LS-DYNA® analysis
- Multiple LS-DYNA® loading conditions or input files can be considered simultaneously
- Linear loading conditions/analysis can also be used in the same optimization
- Ability to transfer data between different FE Mesh
Shape Optimization of Stamping Simulation