Multidisciplinary Optimization Using VisualDOC
What will be covered:
- Overview of VisualDOC Software Features and Capabilities
- Design of Experiments
- Optimization Using Response Surface Approximation
- Non-Gradient Methods
- Probablistic Optimization
- Using VisualDOC for Coupling Analysis Programs
- Hands-On Exercises will be Solved by Attendees with Instructor Help
VisualDOC is a general-purpose optimization tool that allows the user to quickly add design optimization capabilities to almost any analysis program. All optimization settings and integration with analyses are completed throught the graphical interface, so that it is not necessary to do any programming.
VisualDOC can perform linear, non-linear, constrained and unconstrained, as well as integer, discrete and mixed optimization. Gradient-based, non-gradient based and response surface approximate optimization algorithms are available. Additionally, a design of experiments module, probabilistic analysis, and design capabilities are available.
If you have any questions regarding the workshop please contact:Phani Adduri (email: email@example.com) (phone: 248-596-1611 x101)
Early registration is encouraged due to limited seating.