With the ever changing economic conditions worldwide, now more than ever before optimization needs to be an essential part of the design process. Through the use of optimization, organizations can efficiently take their designs to market while saving time, money and energy.
VR&D is now offering free seminars for those interested in learning more about the practical use of optimization today.
VR&D are also offering free workshops that provide an introduction and a brief overview of our software capabilities and features.
- Non-Linear Response Optimization Workshop
- Multidisciplinary Optimization Workshop
- Structural Optimization Workshop
- Composite and Frequency Response Optimization Workshop
- Shape Optimization Workshop
- Automotive Body Optimization Workshop
- Freeform and Composite Optimization Workshop
Upcoming Workshop Schedule (Click on the course name for more information.)
|Structural Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||December 3, 2020||9.00AM - 4.30PM|
|Non-Linear Response Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||December 4, 2020||9.00AM - 4.30PM|
|Multidisciplinary Optimization Workshop||VR&D Office, Novi, MI, USA||December 11, 2020||9.00AM - 4.30PM|